Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for around 4-6 weeks although you may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so as it can take up to 4 treatments for all your hair to get on the same growth cycle.
The hair should be at least 1/2 an inch for best results.
To maintain your smooth appearance, we recommend regular waxing every 4-6 weeks without shaving in between.
Almost any of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, pubic area, legs, arms and abdomen.
Full Leg - £20
Half Leg - £13.00
Bikini Line - £10.00
Underarm - £9.50
Forearm - £12.00
Eyebrow wax (or tweeze) - £6.95
Lip - £4.00
Chin - £5.00
Waxing Aftercare Advice
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
- No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans).
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
- To soothe and protect the skin, apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment.
Please note: some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours.